Model size: 914mm
Functions: Print, Copy, Scan
Print time line drawing (economode, A1 plain paper):21 sec/page
Print speed line drawing (economode, A1 plain paper):120 A1 prints per hour
Linear scan speed:Up to 3.81 cm/sec (color, 200 dpi); up to 11.43 cm/sec (grayscale, 200 dpi)
Memory, standard:128 GB (virtual)
Hard disk:Standard, 320 GB
Print quality (best) Color: Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi
Black: Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi
Print technology: HP Thermal Inkjet
Number of print cartridges: 6 (cyan, gray, magenta, matte black, photo black, yellow)
Compatible ink types: Dye-based (C, G, M, pK, Y)
Non-printable area (cut-sheet): 5 x 22 x 5 x 5 mm
Guaranteed minimum line width: 0.07 mm (ISO/IEC 13660:2001(E))
Line accuracy: +/- 0.1%
Maximum optical density (black) 6 L* min/2.15 D (With HP Premium Instant Dry Photo Gloss media with Original HP inks)
Scan quality colour (best): Color: 600 x 600 dpi
Scanner type: Sheetfed, CIS (Contact Image Sensor)
Scan size (flatbed), maximum: 914 x 8000 mm (JPEG); 914 x 5000 mm (PDF); 610 x 15,000 mm (TIFF)
Copy reduce / enlarge settings: 25 to 400%
Copies, maximum: Up to 99 copies
Finished output handling:
Bond and coated paper (bond, coated, heavyweight coated, super heavyweight plus matte, colored), technical paper (natural tracing, translucent bond, vellum), film (clear, matte, polyester), photographic paper (satin, gloss, semi-gloss, matte, high-gloss), backlit, self-adhesive (two-view cling, indoor paper, polypropylene, vinyl)
Media weights, recommended: 60 to 328 g/m²
Media sizes standard (metric rolls):
Media sizes, custom:
Roll external diameter: 140 mm
Media thickness: Up to 19.7 mil
HP ePrint capability:
Printer driver, HP Designjet ePrint & Share, HP Embedded Web Server, direct printing from USB flash drive, email printing
Power and operating requirements
< 120 watts (printing); < 260 watts (maximum); < 4 watts (< 7 watts with embedded Digital Front End) (sleep); 0.1 watts (auto-off); 0 watts (off hardswitch)
Operating temperature range:
5 to 40ºC
Operating humidity range:
20 to 80% RH
Dimensions and weight
Minimum dimensions (W x D x H):
1399 x 916 x 1110 mm
Weight: 112 kg
1 Year Limited Warranty (Next Business Day On-Site), plus 1 Year of Extended Support
What's in the box:
What's in the box:
The Hp Designjet T2500
Accelerate your workflow
The compact, two roll, web-connected HP Designjet T2500 eMultifunction Printer comes equipped with features like web-connected printing, large format scanning, and a convenient touchscreen so you can streamline and simplify how you do business.
Enjoy an innovative user experience.
● Eliminate any output clutter – get flat, collated prints thanks to the integrated output stacking tray.
● Gain full control: monitor media rolls, view printer status on the touchscreen and track jobs during printing.
● Load two paper rolls effortlessly, even when seated, with front loading and automatic paper-roll alignment.
● Save space with a compact, integrated 914 mm (36-inch) A0 capable printer that prints, scans, and copies.
Print, scan, and copy with a single device.
● Speed up your workflow – easily scan and email sketches and hand-annotated drawings directly to your partners1.
● Instantly share and manage content – scan to your network folder, FTP, USB drive or directly to the cloud.
● Increase uptime: print multiple jobs on a variety of media types and sizes with two rolls and smart switching.
● Create A1 prints in 21 seconds. Original HP inks deliver dark blacks and true neutral greys.
Print from virtually anywhere1.
● Use your Apple® or Android™ smartphone or tablet to print from virtually anywhere1.
● Access and print projects from the cloud when you're out of the office, using HP Designjet ePrint & Share1.
● Automatically save your work to the cloud when you print and scan with HP Designjet ePrint & Share1.
● Print and scan2 without drivers using a USB drive and directly email projects to your T2500 eMFP1,3