HP ePrint capability: Yes
Model size: 610 mm
Print time color image ISO N5 (best, D glossy paper) 16.3 min/page
Print time color image ISO N5 (normal, D glossy paper) 9.3 min/page
Print time color image ISO N5 (draft, D coated paper) 1.3 min/page
Print time color image ISO N5 (normal, D coated paper) 4.1 min/page
Print speed color line drawing (draft, A1 plain paper) 70 A1 prints per hour
Print speed color line drawing (draft, US D plain paper) 70 D prints per hour
Print speed black line drawing (draft, A1 plain paper) 70 A1 prints per hour
Memory, standard: 1 GB
Hard disk: None
Print technology: HP Thermal Inkjet
Print quality color (best) : Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi
Print quality black (best): Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi from 1200 x 1200 input dpi and Optimization for Photo Paper selected
Number of print cartridges: 4 (cyan, magenta, yellow, black)
Compatible ink types: Dye-based (C, M, Y); pigment-based (K)
Roll maximum output: 45.7 m
Guaranteed minimum line width: 0.07 mm (ISO/IEC 13660:2001(E))
Line accuracy: +/- 0.1%
Maximum optical density (black): 8 L* min/2.10 D
Connectivity, standard: Fast Ethernet (100Base-T); Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified; Wi-Fi
HP-GL/2, HP-RTL, HP PCL 3 GUI, JPEG, CALS G4
Finished output handling
Sheet feed; roll feed; input tray; media bin; automatic cutter
Bond and coated paper (bond, coated, heavyweight coated, recycled, plain, bright white), technical paper (natural tracing, vellum), film (clear, matte), photographic paper (satin, gloss, semigloss, premium, polypropylene), self-adhesive (adhesive, polypropylene)
Media sizes standard (metric rolls): 210 to 610-mm wide sheets; 279 to 610-mm rolls
Roll external diameter: 100 mm
Media thickness: Up to 11.8 mil
Minimum dimensions (W x D x H): 987 x 530 x 932 mm
Weight: 34 kg
HP Designjet T520
Reliable, accurate, and easy to use-this large-format, Web-connected printer is a good investment for your studio. Grow your business with a convenient, large-format printer that allows you to work and print from virtually anywhere.
More for your money
• Two printers in one. Print from Letter to D using the B+ tray or 24-inch wide front-loading media roll.
• Install your printer where it's most convenient and work where you want, thanks to Wi-Fi connectivity(1.
• Take control of your print jobs by plotting them in-house, saving time and money.
• Help reduce downtime and improve productivity by using Original HP inks.
Compact and easy to use
• Easily fit this printer—the smallest in its class—where you need it in your studio.
• The intuitive, full-color, 4.3-inch touchscreen simplifies navigation and printing.
• Complete your work quickly and accurately, thanks to true print previews from the driver.
Print from virtually anywhere
• Use your Apple® or Android™ smartphone or tablet to print from virtually anywhere(2.
• Access and print projects when you're away from your studio,using HP Designjet ePrint & Share(2.
• Automatically save copies of your work to the cloud when you print using HP Designjet ePrint & Share(2.
• Email projects to your HP Designjet T520 ePrinter and print,thanks to its Web connectivity features(2.
For more information and to check out the awsome features watch the video below: